Tuesday 31 December 2013

"I was never sure about changing my email platform, because transfer of data appeared a huge task to me. However, I was satisfied with the current Lotus Notes client that I was using for communication, yet was not happy with the complexities intact."
I am a Project Manager and I have to train a bunch of people every day and for that task the Lotus Notes did not look a fine choice. As it was hard to train on the email platform, I decided to switch to MS Outlook with less complexities. Easy-to-use Outlook proved boon to the new learners and the trainer as well. I was amazed to see the performance and was quite happy with my decision to change.

How did I transfer the emails from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook

I went for a reliable third-party NSF to PST conversion tool, which converted the Lotus Notes NSF emails into the Outlook PST email format. I did nothing but downloaded and installed the software on the PC. Thereafter, I selected to run the application and later on chose the converted files for restoration at a preferred location.

The overall procedures of conversion went smooth. Although, the online tool provider companies offer 24 hour support for its customers, I didn't need it at all. Thanks to the application providers and the NSF to PST tool that I bought.

Characteristic Features of the NSF to PST tool
  • Easy to implement by a novice 
  • Quick performance in short duration
  • Complete conversion and restoration of emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals etc.
  • Data integrity is maintained, as the attachments are restored in the respective format, such as video, audio and digital photographs
  • Supports Lotus Notes 5,6,7,8 and above
  • Compatible with Windows 32 Bit OS including Vista, NT, XP, Windows 7 and 8
  • Provide support for Outlook 2000 and above
Now I am running my own company more efficiently with more expeditious platform to communicate with my employees as well as customers.  

The process to find the best software was not very easy, but I managed to browse the most visited authentic sites for email conversion. Thereafter I checked the free demo of the application. When I was satisfied with the complete conversion procedures, then I bought the full version from the company site of Recover Data tools. Recover data NSF to PST conversion tool is well-known around the globe and therefore I purchased the application after going through the global client testimonials and reviews.

0 comments :

Post a Comment